Restaurant Director Position:
What we are looking for from a Director Position:
- Experience in leading Restaurant Operations (Safety and Cleanliness, Food Quality, Food Cost, Labor, Scheduling, Training, System Development, Order Accuracy, etc.).
- Disciplined leader with a caring heart. Ability to consistently get others to perform at their highest level in a fun and positive way.
- Must be a team player- Ability to communicate and work well with everyone to achieve collective results. Adaptable, dependable, and strong work ethic.
- We expect our leaders to coach and develop people rather than manage people. Our business, and our Team, are a work in process; we need leaders who are willing to patiently grow and develop themselves, others, and the Team.
- Works with the Leadership Team to ensure appropriate daily and restaurant staffing levels.
- Be committed to safety, cleanliness, and quality. All the time. Every day.
- Consistent sense of urgency-hustle is a must!
- Understand the expectation of Chick-fil-A guest service standards and operational excellence.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once while working at a quick, yet efficient, and thorough pace.
- Willingness to step outside of job role to assist in other roles.
- Oversees all respective Team Members and Team Leaders within area(s) of responsibility.
- Tracks Team Member performance and policy/procedure violations of Team Members, and reports any severe violations to the Owner/Operator
- Experienced leader, management experience, preferably in a customer service or hospitality environment.
- Must be available day and evening shifts.
- Must have open availability Friday and Saturday.
- Proven ability to lead in fast-paced environment as part of a large team, managing 30-40+ Team Members at one time.
- Basic computer and iPad competency including Word and Excel.
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position which includes, but is not limited to, standing for up to 10 hours and lifting up to 50 pounds.
At Chick-fil-A Crater Lake & Pacific Hwy, the Director role is an opportunity and a responsibility. If you don’t like to be average, thrive in creating and executing solutions to every day challenges, and want to help people grow and reach their full potential, then this is the job for you!